Visa Information

ECLC advises all students to ensure they have the correct travel documents to enter Canada. As a guide, students' studying for fewer than six months generally require a visitor visa. Students studying for more than 6 months generally require a study permit. 

Please check the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration website for additional information relating to your home country.

It is the students' responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate permit or visa for the duration of their stay in Canada.