Become an Agent
ECLC looks for reputable and experienced agents from around the world. Here are some of the reasons to work with ECLC:
- a competitive commission rate
- timely, accurate replies to your enquiries
- high quality promotional materials to help you recommend ECLC to your clients
- regular ECLC updates in our newsletter
- small class sizes of usually between 8 and 12 students
- a well-established University College Pathway program with a bridging level that allows students to enter one of our partner universities and colleges without a TOEFL or IELTS score
- exceptional English programs like University College Pathway (UCP), English for Communication (EC), University IELTS (UI), IELTS Preparation (IP), Mastering IELTS (MI), Intensive IELTS (II), Business English for the Workplace (BEW) and Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL)
- an action packed social program
If you would like to work with ECLC, please fill out the form below and our Marketing Team will be in touch.
NOTE: All new Agents must pass a reference check and sign our Agency Agreement.